First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, may have travelled to Germany for a fresh medical check-up.
According to a competent source, Mrs. Jonathan may have gone to Germany where she is expected to undergo medical examination at St Joseph Hospital, Wiesbadan.
Although details of the expected medical examinations were not clear is at press time, a source revealed that it is a follow-up to the series of operations the First Lady had in 2013.
According to the source, ‘as I speak to you, the First Lady will leave for Germany and will be taken to St Joseph Hospital in Wiesbadan. Already, embassy officials in Germany are busy and the Presidency is trying to ensure that this trip does not go viral, like the last one. Drivers and security details are on standby to receive her in Germany.
“I cannot tell you for sure how soon the First Lady will return. The doctors will decide that.”
In February 2013, Mrs. Jonathan said during a thanksgiving service at Aso Rock Chapel that she died and woke up after seven days, during her illness, which necessitated her leaving the country for almost three months.
She had revealed that the prayers of Nigerians sustained her while some people who thought she was dead, started to sell her property.
According to her, she underwent seven surgeries within one month even as the doctors had given up hope on her survival.
She said: “I remember when Chief Obasanjo was the President of the country, I was close to his late wife, Stella. We worshiped together in this chapel. It was a painful moment for me that time when she (Stella) died and her corpse was brought here.
“That was how my corpse would have been brought here. It was not an easy experience for me. I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestines and tummy were opened.
“I am not Lazarus, but my experience was similar to his. My doctors said all hope was lost. A black doctor in London who was with us in this service was flown in when the situation became critical. It was God himself in His infinite mercy, that said I will return to Nigeria. God woke me up after seven days.
“I know that some people somehow leaked the information that I was dead. They are people that I trust and rely on; to them, I was dead and I would never return to the country alive. Some of them even sold my things off.
“I won’t say everything here. It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive. When God says yes, nobody can say no. People are always afraid of operation (surgery) but in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it (surgery) after the third operation because I was going to the theatre everyday.
“It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month. It was not an easy one. The day I came back, I said God, I have nothing to say, I offer myself to you. I will be doing things that will touch the lives of the less privileged.
“God gave me a second chance because I reached there. He knew I have not completed the assignments He gave me, that was why I was sent back,” the First Lady said during the church service.
Source: Sun


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.